[SOGo] CentOS upgrade?

  • From: "\"Kai-Uwe Rommel\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] CentOS upgrade?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 11:05:05 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca CCCF011C19AE

Hello,

I run my SOGo server together with MySQL and all other underlying software
(Postfix, Dovecot, ClamAV, SpamAssassin) on a single CentOS 6 VM.

If someone else also has a similar setup and has performed an in place
upgrade of CentOS 6 to 7, I would like to hear if that has worked and
what extra steps/changes were required and which problems occured?

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    Kai-Uwe Rommel

    • [SOGo] CentOS upgrade?, "Kai-Uwe Rommel", 10/10/2016