Re: [SOGo] shared IMAP folders

  • From: "Ralf Cirksena" ( ) < >
  • To: "\"Thomas Fuehrer\"" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] shared IMAP folders
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 09:28:53 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca A370CD6E601

Hi Thomas,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 01:45:22PM +0200 you wrote:

> On Monday, October 10, 2016 08:01 CEST, "Ralf Cirksena"
> ( )
>
> < >

> Please post a screenshot to show how folders are currently shown in OL.

see attached png.
The folders are organized hirarchical:

Public
shared
testlist
archiv
<year>

In sogo web interface they are presented as hirachical folders.

> > > You should see your shared folders just like if it was one of your
> > > own mailbox.
> > > Do you see them properly right now in SOGo's web interface?
> >
> > Yes. After changing the prefix in dovecot shared folders are fully
> > accessable from SOGo web interface. The folder hierarchy is maintained
> > too.
>
> What is you current prefix for shared folders?

Prefix has been "#". To make the folders visable I changed it to
"Public".

But if I use "Public", Outlook seems to hang displaying "waiting for server
response.." (translated from German to English).
Status is displayed as "CONNECTED".

> > accessable from SOGo web interface. The folder hierarchy is maintained
> > too.
>
> Please show me what EAS knows about the shared folders:
>
> sogo-tool -v manage-eas listfolders <user-id> <device-id>

Tried it. I don't know how to get the device-id. If I take it out of
the log file I get:

<0x0x2a94f80[SOGoCache]> Cache cleanup interval set every 300.000000 seconds
<0x0x2a94f80[SOGoCache]> Using host(s) '127.0.0.1' as server(s)

That's not what you requested?

Regards
--
R. Cirksena