Re: [SOGo] Orphaned database tables in mysql backend?

  • From: "Ian McMichael" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Orphaned database tables in mysql backend?
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:53:06 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca A1A9E1204F14

On 19/10/16 11:12, Peter Schmidt ( ) wrote:
Is there really no one, that can tell me how to deal with tables that remain in the database after users or their folders (calendars, address books) have been deleted?
Try running:

    sogo-tool remove <username>

I believe that should tidy them up.  Obviously take a backup of your SOGo database first if there is any chance that you will ever need the data relating to that user!