Re: [SOGo] Maximize compose view in webmail

  • From: André Peters ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Maximize compose view in webmail
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 17:39:29 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca D5DBA1123980

I integrated the plugin "Resize" into Ckeditor to let users decide about the height.

There also is a plugin called "AutoGrow" to do exactly what the name suggests. :-)

I for myself use a script to merge changes as PreExec in the systemd service file if they were lost after an upgrade (but be careful). If you are running the nightly, you can also just pull the repo and run a fork with your own changes.

Ckeditor can be replaced without modifying stuff. You just need to keep the "ck.js" file from the original ckeditor folder.

André