[SOGo] SOGo ActiveSync sever based search imap

  • From: "Andreas" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo ActiveSync sever based search imap
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 13:10:11 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 39EA61207952

Hi,

we are running Dovecot with solr and the search from SOGo's web
interface is very fast. As far as we can see, mobile devices that are
connected via ActiveSync (e.g. iOS 10.1) do not perform a server based
search but only display mails that are already synchronized.

I wonder if this is by design or could be changed via a setting or is a
misconfiguration on our system.

Thanks,

Andreas