[SOGo] Problem with sieve filters

  • From: "Andreas" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Problem with sieve filters
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:17:46 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 2B0FF12079E0

Hi,

we are using dovecot with sieve, our configuration is:

plugin {
sieve = ~/sieve/sogo.sieve
sieve_global_path = /opt/sieve/default.sieve
sieve_dir = ~/sieve
sieve_global_dir = /opt/sieve
}

We are also using dsync for syncing mails and sieve with dovecots
replication system. This seem to work fine, because the file sogo.sieve
of one user on both systems are identical (changes are replicated
immediatly).

When accessing the Filter Settings in SOGo's web interface, both server
show different filters, so I wonder where SOGo saves the filter which
were set via web interface.

This is our setting in sogo.conf:

SOGoSieveServer = sieve://localhost:4190;

Thanks,

Andreas