Re: [SOGo] Problem with sieve filters

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Problem with sieve filters
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:58:55 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 932461207AA4

Am 26.10.2016 um 14:17 schrieb Andreas
( ):
> Hi,
>
> we are using dovecot with sieve, our configuration is:
>
> plugin {
> sieve = ~/sieve/sogo.sieve
> sieve_global_path = /opt/sieve/default.sieve
> sieve_dir = ~/sieve
> sieve_global_dir = /opt/sieve
> }
>

> We are also using dsync for syncing mails and sieve with dovecots
> replication system. This seem to work fine, because the file sogo.sieve
> of one user on both systems are identical (changes are replicated
> immediatly).
>
> When accessing the Filter Settings in SOGo's web interface, both server
> show different filters, so I wonder where SOGo saves the filter which
> were set via web interface.
>
> This is our setting in sogo.conf:
>
> SOGoSieveServer = sieve://localhost:4190;

SOGo saves all SIEVE settings in its own database and only writes those
to the Server after changes.
It does _not_ read sieve rules from the sieve server.

How do you switch those servers?

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz