Re: [SOGo] SOGo ActiveSync sever based search imap

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo ActiveSync sever based search imap
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:20:12 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 649E31207F9A

Hello

Am 26.10.2016 um 13:10 schrieb Andreas
( ):

> we are running Dovecot with solr and the search from SOGo's web
> interface is very fast. As far as we can see, mobile devices that are
> connected via ActiveSync (e.g. iOS 10.1) do not perform a server based
> search but only display mails that are already synchronized.
>
> I wonder if this is by design or could be changed via a setting or is a
> misconfiguration on our system.

In SOGo 3.2.0 EAS support for server side search was added.
I do not know how good this support is, or which clients are able to use it.

Did you try different email clients?
I assume, you have to activate server side search in the client settings.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416