Re: [SOGo] SOGo ActiveSync sever based search imap

  • From: "Andreas" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo ActiveSync sever based search imap
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:32:41 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca B51441208253

Yes, you're right. I've tested it again.

I assumed that iOS 10 is supporting server based search. In fact, it
does, but only via IMAP, not via ActiveSync. I tested it with an
Office365 account, there it worked neither.

So thanks again for supporting me here!

Andreas