Re: [SOGo] Orphaned database tables in mysql backend?

  • From: "Peter Schmidt" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Orphaned database tables in mysql backend?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 12:36:46 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca EA14C1203005

Hi Ian,

thanks for the answer. But that was exactly what I did to delete a user.
The tables remain after
a.) a user deletes his calendar/addressbook
b.) a user gets deleted via sogo-tool remove

Any other suggestions?

Kind regards,

Peter

Am 2016-10-19 um 12:53 schrieb Ian McMichael
( ):
On 19/10/16 11:12, Peter Schmidt
( )
wrote:
Is there really no one, that can tell me how to deal with tables that
remain in the database after users or their folders (calendars,
address books) have been deleted?

Try running:

sogo-tool remove <username>

I believe that should tidy them up. Obviously take a backup of your
SOGo database first if there is any chance that you will ever need the
data relating to that user!