[SOGo] Calendar Subscriptions disappear

  • From: "Rainer Ruprechtsberger" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Calendar Subscriptions disappear
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 11:32:13 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0D5EF11A40E3

Hello List,

I have a weird Problem with disappearing calendar subscriptions (running
SOGo 2.3.13).
Some of my users have some of their subscriptions disappear, I can see
that in the backups too. One day there where say 12 calendars, next day
there are only 3 left. This happened a couple of times for different users.
Since I did not find anything regarding such a problem a pointer on how
to start debugging this would be appreciated.

thx

--
Rainer Ruprechtsberger
Volkshilfe Oberösterreich

ZVR Zahl: 064371505

Volkshilfe. Wir sind für die Menschen da.