AW: [SOGo] Calendar Event is duplicated when moved between calendars on iOS devices

  • From: "\"Andreas Blaha\"" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: AW: [SOGo] Calendar Event is duplicated when moved between calendars on iOS devices
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 12:59:39 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0F09112015D6

Hello Götz,

I have tried to move one appointment created in the WebGUI, one created in Outlook / ActiveSync and one each on my IOS devices, one being an iPad 3, IOS 9.3.5, one an iPhone 6 on IOS 10.1.1. All appointments can be moved on both devices without being duplicated.

Hope this helps?

Regards

Andy