Re: [SOGo] Calendar Subscriptions disappear

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Calendar Subscriptions disappear
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:30:08 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C629A1201752

Am 30.11.2016 um 11:32 schrieb Rainer Ruprechtsberger
( ):
> Hello List,
>
> I have a weird Problem with disappearing calendar subscriptions (running
> SOGo 2.3.13).
> Some of my users have some of their subscriptions disappear, I can see
> that in the backups too. One day there where say 12 calendars, next day
> there are only 3 left. This happened a couple of times for different users.
> Since I did not find anything regarding such a problem a pointer on how
> to start debugging this would be appreciated.

Check, if those users have still access privileges on those calendars.
If they have "None", then they will vanish without notification.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416