[SOGo] Not supported calendar message.ics

  • From: "Andreas" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Not supported calendar message.ics
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 23:22:12 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 770F011AA8A3

Hi,

When I get an invitation from an external outlook (exchange) person and I accept it, the organizatior gets my replywith an attachment named unsupported calendar message.ics and my status there won't be refreshed. So he does not see,  if I accepted the invite within the appointment.

Is there anything special with the ics answer?

Thanks, Andreas

  • [SOGo] Not supported calendar message.ics, Andreas, 11/30/2016