[SOGo] Mail-Signature - edit HTML-Code

  • From: "Lukas Gradl" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Mail-Signature - edit HTML-Code
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 15:30:01 +0000
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 2E62711EDFCF

Hi!

Is there a possibility to enter a Mail-Signature directly by HTML-Code?

I have to use an HTML-Signature (Company-Request) and would prefer to enter our default-html-file instead of creating the signature manually.

Just copy-and-pasting the the signature won't work - a html-code is not rendered as html but the code is displayed, pasting the html copied out of a browser will just not work - CTRL-V is ignored.

Easiest way would be something like the "Sourcecode" button in the mail compose window in the signature-field as well....

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Lukas