Re: [SOGo] Mail-Signature - edit HTML-Code

  • From: "Lukas Gradl" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Mail-Signature - edit HTML-Code
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 19:09:45 +0000
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C967F11EE9CE

Zitat von Christian Mack
< >:

Am 05.12.2016 um 16:30 schrieb Lukas Gradl
( ):
Hi!

Is there a possibility to enter a Mail-Signature directly by HTML-Code?

I have to use an HTML-Signature (Company-Request) and would prefer to
enter our default-html-file instead of creating the signature manually.

Just copy-and-pasting the the signature won't work - a html-code is not
rendered as html but the code is displayed, pasting the html copied out
of a browser will just not work - CTRL-V is ignored.

Easiest way would be something like the "Sourcecode" button in the mail
compose window in the signature-field as well....

Any ideas?

How about using plain text mode first, then paste it into the signature
field.
Afterwards change to HTML mode again.

Christian,

Thanks for that great tip - worked!