[SOGo] Syncing of drafts folders on iOS

  • From: "Christoph Kuhnert | YNA" ( ) < >
  • To: Albert Shih < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Syncing of drafts folders on iOS
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 07:33:25 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 58C0F12285DB

Good Morning

I am using SOGo generally very successfully within an iRedmail server in our company.
The only thing that does not work for us is the syncing of the drafts folders from iOS devices when we are using Exchange accounts.

I looked at this already together with Zhang from iRedmail but we did not find any hints in the sogo.log file.

Is it expected that the syncing of the draft folder should work and could someone give me a tip about what to look at to solve it?
That would be very much appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Chris