AW: [SOGo] Syncing of drafts folders on iOS

  • From: "\"Andreas Blaha\"" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: AW: [SOGo] Syncing of drafts folders on iOS
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 12:54:32 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 7FEA912200DB

I believe this is just not supported right now and might be  a good reason for a feature request.

Also, I could not find anything about the Archive folder that is created with every mailbox. Is there any (possibly undocumented) functionality behind this?

Best

Andy