Re: [SOGo] Syncing of drafts folders on iOS

  • From: "Christoph Kuhnert | YNA" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Syncing of drafts folders on iOS
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 13:24:19 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 180101220887

Thanks Andy

I don't know about the Archive folders.

But I will put that feature request in, because the syncing of drafts is super important for professional usage (in my opinion).

I will check where I can do it on the SOGo webpage.

Or does someone know a workaround?

Kind Regards

Christoph Kuhnert

YNA | the Yacht Naval Architects GmbH