[SOGo] Feature request - sync of Drafts folder with iOS clients connected with Exchange

  • From: "Christoph Kuhnert | YNA" ( ) < >
  • To: Albert Shih < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Feature request - sync of Drafts folder with iOS clients connected with Exchange
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 09:40:45 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 174D51180043

Good Morning

I looked for a place to make a feature request and think that the way to do it is via the mailing list, right?

I would like to propose to look into making it possible with SOGo to sync the Drafts folder of iOS clients connected, which are connected with Exchange.
I hope this makes sense for many oter users as well.

If I should place this feature request somewhere else, then please advise.

Kind Regards

Chris

  • [SOGo] Feature request - sync of Drafts folder with iOS clients connected with Exchange, Christoph Kuhnert | YNA, 12/10/2016