Re: [SOGo] Syncing of drafts folders on iOS

  • From: "Christoph Kuhnert | YNA" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Syncing of drafts folders on iOS
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 22:12:06 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 6A9C01229987

Hi Thomas

I found this article today and found out the same about the V16 as what you just said.

I have several iOS 10 devices available in our office.
If we can assist somehow in testing or similar then please advise and we will do what we can.

Chris