[SOGo] No icons Sogo on Lightning under Thunderbird

  • From: "Sylvain Amado" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] No icons Sogo on Lightning under Thunderbird
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 12:16:57 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0F74AB8CAC1

Hello

I have a problem when I install Sogo Integrator and Connector (31.0.3)  on Thunderbird 31 with Lightning
.

The installation of the components is OK, I reboot Thunderbird, but the specific icons of Sogo do not appear.
It remains the original calendar of Lightning.

Do you have an idea to solve the problem without uninstalling the app?

thank you very much

Sylvain

  • [SOGo] No icons Sogo on Lightning under Thunderbird, Sylvain Amado, 12/13/2016