[SOGo] image as background in RootPage

  • From: Paweł Stankiewicz ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] image as background in RootPage
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 07:58:14 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca CD2ACC06DBD

Hi guys,
I have to set a background image in the Root page (login page). I guess that I have to edit Common.js file located in SOGo/WebServerResources/js directory.  I see that in this file background color is defined in .backgroundPalette section. Can I somehow replace it with a url to image? I've tried to search through Angular Material docs but could not find anything.
Thanks for any help..
Kind Regards
Pawel
--