Re: [SOGo] image as background in RootPage

  • From: "dan le bray" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] image as background in RootPage
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 13:27:54 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C725FE08393

Le 15/12/2016 à 07:58, Paweł Stankiewicz
( )
écrit :
> Hi guys,
> I have to set a background image in the Root page (login page). I guess
> that I have to edit /Common.js/ file located in
> /SOGo/WebServerResources/js/ directory. I see that in this file
> background color is defined in .backgroundPalette section. Can I somehow
> replace it with a url to image? I've tried to search through Angular
> Material docs but could not find anything.
> Thanks for any help..
> Kind Regards
> Pawel

Hello,
you may customize the login page by modifying the template (which also
allows you to include your own CSS and override any previous
definition). Check
https://sogo.nu/nc/support/faq/select_category/44/article/how-to-customize-the-html-2.html
for a generic starting point on how to do this

--
Daniel Le Bray :: CRI :: Pôle Systèmes et Réseaux

/ +33 02 32 74 42 94
Universite Le Havre Normandie
25 rue Philippe Lebon, BP1123, 76063 Le Havre Cedex