Re: [SOGo] image as background in RootPage

  • From: Paweł Stankiewicz ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] image as background in RootPage
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 15:05:12 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0C736E09D4B

Thanks for an answer. Yes, I went throuht the link You sent.
I did customize almost all parameters but just one left - background
image. Which line in SOGoRootPage.wox should I edit?
Regards
Pawel

Pozdrawiam
Paweł Stankiewicz
Wrocławskie Centrum Sieciowo-Superkomputerowe
tel. +48 71 320 20 14

W dniu 2016-12-15 o 13:27, dan le bray
( )