Re: [SOGo] image as background in RootPage

  • From: Paweł Stankiewicz ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] image as background in RootPage
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 10:19:45 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 7C95AC835C0

Hi guys, I've stuck on background image in Root Page..  Please help. What I did is change in Firefox Web Console css, by replacing in .md-default-theme.md-background.md-hue-1.md-bg   values:
it was: background-color: rgb(57,73,171);
it is: background-image: transparent url("/SOGo.woa/WebServerResources/img/background.png") no-repeat  fixed center center / cover;
and it works great. Now I want to make it permanent. How should I put this to SOGoRootPage.wox??
Thanks for any answer
Pawel

Pozdrawiam
Paweł Stankiewicz
Wrocławskie Centrum Sieciowo-Superkomputerowe
tel. +48 71 320 20 14