Re: [SOGo] sogo / saml2 / LassoProfileErrorUnsupportedProfile

  • From: "mj" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo / saml2 / LassoProfileErrorUnsupportedProfile
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 13:56:05 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 14C03CC37C3

Hi,

Stupid thing: this worked in my previous setup. I started over again to
verify and document everything, and now this
LassoProfileErrorUnsupportedProfile comes up. :-(

It seems i made an error pasting the IdP metadata...

Sorry for the noise.