[SOGo] Re-install of Openchange/Sogo fails

  • From: "\"Forum\"" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Re-install of Openchange/Sogo fails
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 17:29:25 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca AA7B0116133A

I want to convert my database server from mysql to mariadb.
It seems that only way to do this, is to de-install mysql and then install
mariadb.

However, when I de-install mysql, SOGo/OpenChange is also de-installed.

If I re-install SOGo/Openchange per manual, some things go wrong.
The manual says:

apt-get install openchangeserver \
sogo-openchange \
openchangeproxy \
python-ocsmanager \
mysql-server \
python-mysqldb \
openchange-ocsmanager \
openchange-rpcproxy \
python-sievelib \
python-spyne \
python-rpclib

If I do however for example

apt-get install openchangeserver

I get:
**************************************
apt-get install openchangeserver
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

openchangeserver : Depends: openchangeproxy but it is not going to be
installed
*************************************

Trying to install openchangeproxy also fails:
**********
apt-get install openchangeproxy
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

openchangeproxy : Depends: samba (>= 2:4.0.0~) but it is not going to be
installed
Depends: libmapi0 but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libmapiproxy0 but it is not going to be
installed
Depends: samba-libs (>= 2:4.1.13+dfsg) but it is not
going to be installed
****

What also fails is

apt-get install openchange-ocsmanager

This package does not exist at all.

Relevant software information:

- OS: debian jessie
- Samba: 4.2.14-Debian

I see that inverse seems to offer Openchange at
https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/3/debian/pool/jessie/

but it is not clear to me how to use it.

My install uses (e.g. for openchangeproxy)
***
openchangeproxy:
Installed: (none)
Candidate: 1:2.2-5+b1