[SOGo] Not able to choose Appropriate function

  • From: "Vickey Patel" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Not able to choose Appropriate function
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 10:23:50 +0530
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca B21761187E50

Hi Folks,

I have installed Sogo 3.2.1 version with iredmail on Centos 6.5, everything looks great!

I am trying to call the NewMessage function of mailbox from Addressbook and Calendar page but its not working.

NewMessage function is working only on mailbox page and in the same way NewAddressbook and NewCalendar functions is working only on perticular page.

This are  the functions for Creating new Email, NewAddressbook and NewCalendar :-

mailbox.newMessage($event)

app.newAddressbook()

app.newCalendar()

can you tell me how can i call these all function from all pages like Email, Addressbook and Calendar.

I appreciate if you can help me.