Re: [SOGo] Not able to choose Appropriate function

  • From: "Francis Lachapelle" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Not able to choose Appropriate function
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 13:33:31 -0500
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 2E9D011CA72B

Hello Vickey

> On Dec 28, 2016, at 2:04 AM, Vickey Patel
> ( )
>
> < >
> wrote:
>
> I have installed Sogo 3.2.1 version with iredmail on Centos 6.5, everything
> looks great!
>
> I am trying to call the NewMessage function of mailbox from Addressbook and
> Calendar page but its not working.

Can you explain exactly how you tried to call this function?

> NewMessage function is working only on mailbox page and in the same way
> NewAddressbook and NewCalendar functions is working only on perticular page.
>
> This are the functions for Creating new Email, NewAddressbook and
> NewCalendar :-
>
> mailbox.newMessage($event)
>
> addressbook.newComponent('card')
>
> list.newComponent($event, 'appointment')
>
> can you tell me how can i call these all function from all pages like
> Email, Addressbook and Calendar.

It's currently possible to compose a message from the Contacts module. Check
the newMessage function from the AddresBook controller:

https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/blob/master/UI/WebServerResources/js/Contacts/AddressBookController.js#L322

Francis