Re: [SOGo] Not able to choose Appropriate function

  • From: "Vickey Patel" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Not able to choose Appropriate function
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 14:30:05 +0530
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 1751A11CBD36

Inline image 1

This is my dropdown.

If i am clicking on Email from Mail page then function is working but if i'm clicking on email from any other page like Calendar and Addressbook then its not working.(function:-    mailbox.newMessage($event);  )

If i am clicking on Contact from Contact page then function is working but if i'm clicking on Contact from any other page like email and Calendar then its not working.(function:-   addressbook.newComponent('card'); )

The same issue is there for calendar.

Please Give me some solution.