Re: [SOGo] end user passwd change in /SOGo

  • From: "lists" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] end user passwd change in /SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 14:52:41 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E14F0124A164

Hi

we are looking for a password change machanism for openldap. Can you
please share your knowledge re. this?
In active directory, end users are allowed to change their own passwords by default. This does require that the connection is make over ldapS.

There is a tool called ldap-account-manager (lam) that we used in the past. It included an end-user password change portal.
(https://www.ldap-account-manager.org/)

We are also looking currently testing RedHat's keycloak (SAML/oauth Idp) that will prompt users to change their ldap passwords as well, if they have expired.
(http://www.keycloak.org/)

And you're right: Perhaps better to take this offlist if you have more questions. (and yes, I also realise that your question was actually aimed at Christoph)

Best regards to all,
MJ