Re: [SOGo] SOGo resources

  • From: "Christoph Kreutzer" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo resources
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 19:50:14 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 9E8F5124EE43

Hi Gerald,

then I see two possibilities:

a) configure dovecot so that it accepts mails for your resources (new userdb
entry)
b) modify postfix so that it redirects mails to a resource to another inbox

It won’t help you creating another AD account with another mail address which
is redirected, since SOGo wouldn’t notice these mails and the resource won’t
be booked (as you have written before). The booking is not done via mail but
via the calendaring protocol (CalDAV, EAS), so the resource mail must be
correct.

Regards,
Christoph