Re: [SOGo] Automatic subscription to calendars for web interface

  • From: " " < >
  • To: Christian Mack < >
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Automatic subscription to calendars for web interface
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 16:59:40 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 9C3E3CA8D9A

Hi,

First post here.

Sorry for resuscitating this old thread. Does those instruction apply to the
current version of Sogo (3.2) ? It looks like the UI has changed, and it
looks like nothing useful can be achieved when opening the administration /
rights page : when clicking on a user’s resource, the right pane stays empty.

Thanks for helping,

Matthieu