Re: [SOGo] Automatic subscription to calendars for web interface

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Automatic subscription to calendars for web interface
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 21:02:03 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0BF0F126B61F

Just to let you know : I juste tried with 3.2.6a : same behaviour : right pane empty.

Should I open a bug report ?

Matthieu

Thanks Christian,

My problem is that the rightmost pane looks empty : see attached picture (I hope I’m allowed to paste pictures here, in case not have a look at https://mattlabs.gaillet.be/nextcloud/index.php/s/cPHsGdNbDAVs9JU)

<PastedGraphic-1.png>

There is nothing except this Save button.

Bug ?

Thanks for your help,

Matthieu

Hello