RE: [SOGo] Feature Request

  • From: "\"Ivan Gonzalez\"" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: RE: [SOGo] Feature Request
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 12:07:52 -0800
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3D1E5126B61B

Correct, not many users use it would be nice to see option to upload your own

Ivan Gonzalez Jr. x101
NocRoom | ceo | e:

w: NocRoom.com
West Coast/Las Vegas 702-789-0409 | East Coast/Miami 786-802-7666 [ social tw
| fb | in | g+ ]

Turnkey Solution | Virtualization Kings – Dedicated Servers – Cloud Email
Servers – Cloud PBX Hosted Systems - Bitcoin ok

All emails from NocRoom.com are encrypted

IMPORTANT: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If the reader is not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your e-mail
system. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is
strictly prohibited. This correspondence is being transmitted for
informational purposes only and the views, opinions and any electronic
signatures of the sender are not intended to bind NocRoom LLC.​