[SOGo] SOGo Administrative Account

  • From: "Lucas" (mail@limone.space) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo Administrative Account
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:18:15 +0100 (CET)
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca A030BE6CF57

Hi,

I have an iRedAdmin Server with SOGo on it, and I wanted to use the SOGo Administrative Account which is documented here:

https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_creating_the_sogo_administrative_account

So I adjusted the values, because iRedMail uses another LDAP tree

dn: uid=sogo,ou=Users,domainName=mydomain.com,o=domains,dc=mydomain,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
uid: sogo
cn: SOGo Administrator
mail:
sn: Administrator
givenName: SOGo

Then I added the account to the database:

ldapadd -f sogo.ldif -x -w -D cn=Manager,dc=mydomain,dc=com

And then I've set the password for the user sogo

ldappasswd -h localhost -x -w -D cn=Manager,dc=mydomain,dc=com uid=sogo,ou=Users,domainName=mydomain.com,o=domains,dc=mydomain,dc=com -s supersecretpassword

And that all worked fine, but for some Reason I cannot login into the SOGo webpanel with the credentials sogo - supersecretpassword

Anybody got it working?