[SOGo] sogo-tool restore core dumps

  • From: "Philip Jocks" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] sogo-tool restore core dumps
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:15:28 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 505A2E6D135

Hej,

we're trying to migrate a sogo server and use sogo-tool backup … ALL to dump
and then sogo-tool restore -p and -f to import those backups. With some
backups, the sogo-tool restore dies without a usable reason. We tracked it to
some corrupted entries, in one case a malformed address book entry.

Is there a way to further debug this? I can't share the particular user data
on the mailing list, of course, but talking to the user, we could examine the
dump together with a developer, maybe?

Cheers,

Philip

  • [SOGo] sogo-tool restore core dumps, Philip Jocks, 02/21/2017