Re: [SOGo] SOGo Administrative Account

  • From: "Zhang Huangbin" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Administrative Account
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 22:34:15 +0800
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 56D10D25CD7

> On Feb 21, 2017, at 6:18 PM, Lucas (mail@limone.space)
> < >
> wrote:
>
> And that all worked fine, but for some Reason I cannot login into the SOGo
> webpanel with the credentials sogo - supersecretpassword

With iRedMail, I suppose just listing the email addresses in SOGo parameter
“SOGoSuperUsernames = ();” should be enough, no extra LDIF file and importing
required.

What confuses me is, how does this super user work? For example, Is there any
new button/tab on web UI after promoted to be a super user? or this is for
command line tools (like ‘sogo-tool’)?

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: http://www.iredmail.org/
Time zone: GMT+8 (China/Beijing).