Re: [SOGo] SOGo Administrative Account

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Administrative Account
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 13:34:40 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 5B0D212800BF

Hello

Am 22.02.2017 um 15:34 schrieb Zhang Huangbin
( ):

>> On Feb 21, 2017, at 6:18 PM, Lucas (mail@limone.space)
>> < >
>> wrote:
>>
>> And that all worked fine, but for some Reason I cannot login into
>> the SOGo webpanel with the credentials sogo - supersecretpassword
>
> With iRedMail, I suppose just listing the email addresses in SOGo
> parameter “SOGoSuperUsernames = ();” should be enough, no extra LDIF
> file and importing required.
>
> What confuses me is, how does this super user work? For example, Is
> there any new button/tab on web UI after promoted to be a super user?
> or this is for command line tools (like ‘sogo-tool’)?

Yes, you get a new entry in the main menu of that user(s) called
"Administration" (square with cog wheel in V3).
You can then search for users and check and change privileges for their
addressbooks and calendars.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz