Re: [SOGo] Feature Request: Calendar attachments (EAS v16 capability)

  • From: "Lars Eriksson" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Feature Request: Calendar attachments (EAS v16 capability)
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 08:46:04 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca F2CBCCEED47

Hello.

That is true, I personally do not want that. But im not the only user here, and a lot of my colleagues have earlier worked in Exchange-enviroments and they do in fact have used and use the option to have attachments to their calendar events.

Google Calendar also support attatched files to calendar events.
People do in fact use this, believe it or not.

Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Lars Eriksson