[SOGo] reminders and ActiveSync

  • From: "Ralf Cirksena" ( ) < >
  • To: SOGo-users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] reminders and ActiveSync
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 11:03:14 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 189D811E0254

Hello,

we are using SOGo (3.2.7) with Outlook 2013 as client connected by
ActiveSync.

Users are using the web interface of SOGo to subscribe other
calendars with "settings --> synchronize (Microsoft Enterprise ActiveSync)"

They are complaining about receiving reminders from subscribed
calendars. How can we avoid receiving those reminders, but still
maintaining getting reminders by the user's calendar?

Might be not a SOGo problem but I suppose a lot of subcribers are
using SOGo with Outlook ActiveSync. Therefore I hope to get help with
this.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
--