[SOGo] Not possible to accept calendar invitations, in SOGo Web UI, when sent to a mail alias.

  • From: "Lars Eriksson" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Not possible to accept calendar invitations, in SOGo Web UI, when sent to a mail alias.
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:42:40 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 4BA6111E1298

Calendar invitation via mail to one of my mail aliases instead of my "account name" can not be accepted in SOGo webmail.

My normal user name is:   (same as in Windows AD)
My main mail adress is actually an alias:

When someone send calendar invitations to my any mail alias it is not possible to accept it from SOGo WebUI, with the following message:

"Organizer Name Surname < > is proposing a meeting to the attendees. You receive this mail as a notification, you are not scheduled as a participant."

--
Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards
Lars Eriksson

  • [SOGo] Not possible to accept calendar invitations, in SOGo Web UI, when sent to a mail alias., Lars Eriksson, 02/27/2017