Re: [SOGo] Can't start, "Default zone has run out of memory"

  • From: "\" \"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't start, "Default zone has run out of memory"
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:54:26 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 790C911E30E3

perhaps ulimit of user sogo? Or prlimit set somewhere?
I already gave a quick look but went into deeper because you said about it.
Nothing noticeable.

prlimit is not installed.
/etc/security/limits.conf is not modified, all commented.
/etc/security/limits.d/ is empty.
ulimit -a as root seems to show default system values, nothing related to Sogo. "max locked memory (kbytes, -l) 64" is default for what I know.
The same when I try sudo -su sogo then ulimit -a.

But I don't know if I should look elsewhere.

Michaël

On 27/02/17 14:55, Ralf Cirksena
( )
wrote: