Re: [SOGo] reminders and ActiveSync

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] reminders and ActiveSync
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:26:07 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 4838C11E347A

Am 27.02.2017 um 11:03 schrieb Ralf Cirksena
( ):
> Hello,
>
> we are using SOGo (3.2.7) with Outlook 2013 as client connected by
> ActiveSync.
>
> Users are using the web interface of SOGo to subscribe other
> calendars with "settings --> synchronize (Microsoft Enterprise ActiveSync)"
>
> They are complaining about receiving reminders from subscribed
> calendars. How can we avoid receiving those reminders, but still
> maintaining getting reminders by the user's calendar?
>
> Might be not a SOGo problem but I suppose a lot of subcribers are
> using SOGo with Outlook ActiveSync. Therefore I hope to get help with
> this.

Not sure this works with Outlook via ActiveSync, but you can disable
reminders per calendar in its settings in the webinterface.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416