[SOGo] Sharing calendars

  • From: "Peter TKATCHENKO" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sharing calendars
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 12:50:28 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3000F12A1AFE

Hello,

We are trying to create a procedure of sharing calendars between users of SOGo, installed with OpenLDAP backend (iRedMail) on Debian Jessie.

The problem is that users cannot access to shared calendars of other users before an administrator changes the permissions of the shared calendars.

So actually the procedure should be like follows:
1. User1 shares his calendar with User2.
2. Admin goes to ACLs management and modifies the permissions of calendar, shared by User1 for User2.
3. User2 subscribes the shared calendar of User1.

This procedure seems to be a little bit hard to put in place, as for every shared calendar an administrator must reconfigure ACLs.

When I check the documents of SOGo v2 - I see that these ACLs to manage are available in user's web interface. This is not the case in SOGo v3, the end user, sharing his calendar, has no options to modify the permissions. Is it a bug of Web interface v3? Is it possible to change the default permissions for any shared calendar (for example, from 'Nothing' to 'Read')? Is there another way to simplify the sharing of calendars?

Hope to be clear in my questions.

Best regards,
Peter