[SOGo] Calendars - persistent colours?

  • From: "Peter TKATCHENKO" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Calendars - persistent colours?
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 13:21:24 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E883812A1B00

Hello,

Every time I come to "Calendar" part of SOGo Web interface, I see the colour of my default calendar and all other calendars reset to the default (grey). I can change it it calendar's properties, but it works till logout. If I open a session again - my colours are gone, everything is grey again. Is there any way to make these changes persistent?

Best regards,
Peter

  • [SOGo] Calendars - persistent colours?, Peter TKATCHENKO, 03/31/2017