Re: [SOGo] Secretary with SOGo

  • From: "Marc Patermann" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Secretary with SOGo
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 14:13:56 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca BFFFFE70231

Ralf,

Am 26.04.2017 um 11:42 Uhr schrieb Ralf Cirksena
( ):
we have, let's say, a challenge in operation as secretary.

Situation: user1 is assistant of user2.
user1 has full permissions for user2's calendars.
user1 uses Thunderbird, user2 uses Outlook 2013.

user1 adds and changes events in behalf of user2 (as her secretary).
In some events user1 is also participant, in some events that's not
the case.

How can we cover these user cases with SOGo? What's the recommended
way?
I'm not familiar with the Outlook side for your setup, but I think there is nothing special with that.
Have you tried this and found something that does not work?

Marc