Re: [SOGo] Secretary with SOGo

  • From: "Marc Patermann" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Secretary with SOGo
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 16:58:44 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 8C176E7050D

Ralf,

Am 26.04.2017 um 15:31 Uhr schrieb Ralf Cirksena
( ):
If user1 later tries to add herself to the event the change of the
event on the server is denied ("The entry as been changed on the
server recently. Transfer of the changes will overwrite the changes
made on the server". I hope I managed to translate the german error
message back to English). It's not possible to change the event
accordingly.
the event cached in lightning and the event on the server are out of sync. Sync the calendar and the message should be gone.

Marc