[SOGo] ActiveSync missing messages

  • From: "\"Alexandre Zuotoski Neto\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] ActiveSync missing messages
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 11:21:02 -0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca B09CF124B03D

Hi!

   We are using Oulook 2016, Android mobiles e some IPhones with Activesync. There is no error or so ever. But I’ve noticed that some messages are missing, and it happens in any email folder. If I check the messages in Webmail, they are there, but not in the clientes.

   Clients are configured to receive all messages.

Any tips?

Thanks!

Alex Zuotoski
Tecnologia da Informação